Kelly McCausey of Solo Smarts challenged her readers to choose a word for the New Year.
A word can be much more powerful than making a New Year’s resolution.
Those of us who make resolutions quit after just a week or two … I think it’s because we don’t commit to the required steps.
Our resolutions (just like goals) are dreams without a deadline.
The word we choose will guide us throughout the year … in business as well as in life.
She got the idea from Nicole Dean, but interestingly enough, I just heard it on the radio!
I have chosen two words, not two separate words, but two words that form a short phrase: Rise Above!
- Rise Above the little things -John Burroughs
- Rise Above the storms and find the sunshine -Mario Fernandez
- Rise Above life’s hurdles -Lincoln Patz
- Rise Above problems and start a new chapter -Sue Levy
- Rise Above circumstances and achieve success -Nelson Mandela
- Rise Above fear
- Rise Above negativity
- Rise Above doubt
- Rise Above whatever is bringing me down
- Rise Above the things that are holding me back.
- Rise Above the things that are keeping me ordinary.
- Rise Above the things that are keeping me stuck.
I think these words are going to be powerful for you!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.