Creating a pleasant work environment can make a huge difference in your productivity.
Of course, a job you love or enjoy is the first ingredient to happiness.
But there are a number of things you can do to have a more organized and pleasant environment.
- Create a peaceful work environment
- Adequate lighting
- Fresh air
- Plants or flowers
- Have comfortable decor and chair
- Have a specific work area
- Dress comfortably / Get ready
- Set hours and follow them
- Finish yesterday’s work first
- Have a master to-do list
- Have a daily to-do list
- Tackle the hard tasks first
- Set specific task days
- Don’t forget to take a break – a real break
- Don’t multi-task too much
- Handle things once
- Have a paper system that works for you
- Have some face-to-face time – network
- Don’t be chained to e-mail
- Set a peaceful tone with music
Get the details at 20 Ways To Be More Productive & Happier In Your Workspace.
Leave a Reply