I’ve been asked this question so many times over the years and while I don’t like responding with “it depends,” it really does depend.
Do you want a simple or complex website? Bells and whistles or just the basics? Informational site or eCommerce?
Staying true to my tagline, I decided to make it simple and straightforward.
Basic Website –$350
- WordPress installation
- Genesis framework with a child theme
- Theme customization (not to be confused with a custom theme*)
- Site is developed on my server (transferred to your host when full payment has been received)
- Up to 10 pages (adding pages is easy with WordPress, but there has to be a limit for this low price)
- One image per page
- 30 days support after going live to work out any bugs (there are always a few)
- A backup is made just before the site goes live
What’s NOT included?
- No SEO (search engine optimization)
- No photo gallery
- No shopping cart
- No security (we have a plan that will discourage hackers from wreaking havoc on your site)
- No logo
- No graphic design
- No content (you know your business better than we do, but we will proofread and check for grammar)
- No hosting (we offer it, but it’s an additional cost)
- No domain name (we can assist you with the selection of a domain name and we can recommend a registrar)
*Theme customization vs custom theme: With theme customization, you start with a theme and make minor changes to give it the look and feel that you desire. It is important to choose a layout that best suits your needs. A custom theme is created from scratch. While you can get exactly what you want, it is much more expensive, often coming in at $10,000+
Website Redesign – $300
A website redesign is very similar to a basic website, except that you already have your pages, content, images, etc. There is, however, some theme customization involved and general layout alterations.
- Ability to sell online
- Simple shopping cart (usually individual items) – add $100 to base price
- Complex shopping cart – add $500 to base price
- Photo Gallery (this requires optimization of the photos so your site loads quickly) – add $100 to base price
- Security (let us give you Peace of Mind knowing that hackers will have a much harder time gaining access to your site) – $350/year
A la Carte
- Make current WordPress site mobile responsive – $300
- Optimize more than 30 photos – add $15 for every 10 photos optimized
- WordPress installation – $49
- aWeber set up & optin form creation – $49
- aMember configuration – $99
- Cost of premium plugins and software will be passed onto the client
- Move your site to a new host – $79
Contact us to discuss a la carte options.