I have the solution!
Have you ever wanted to make changes to your site but you had to wait for days or maybe even weeks for your web designer to make them?
How would you like to make those changes yourself and have them done the same day?
I have a resource for you that allows you do that: WordPress Video Training!
Most clients are a little bit afraid of technology and they fear they’re going to be left with a new website that they have no idea how to use and they’ll have no ongoing support or instructions.
Have no fear! I have the answer! WordPress Video Training
- The videos use non-technical language and clear graphics that are easy to understand.
- The training automatically detects the version of WordPress that your site is using and as WordPress gets updated on your site, so are the videos! How cool is that?!
I don’t want to overwhelm you with the number of videos that are included, but I do want you to know that they cover every aspect of working on the back end of your site, without the need to know code.
Take a look at some of the step-by-step video tutorials that are included:
- Edit Text – How to edit or format the text contents of your page or post.
- Hyperlinks – How to add an internal or external link to your website.
- Lists – How to make a list on your page or post.
- Embed Video – How to embed a video directly to your page or post.
- Plus 9 more
- Add New Page – How to add a new page to your WordPress site.
- Trash A Page – How to remove a post or page. Temporarily remove the post and store them all to the trash bin.
- Restore A Page – How to restore a post or page after you have placed it in the trash.
- Media Library – The purpose of a Media Library, how it works and the important features.
- Add Media – How to add or upload a media file from your computer to WordPress media section
- Add New Post
- Categories – Overview of the purpose of categories.
- Tags – The purpose of tags and how to make tags for each page or post.
- And 3 more
- Add Image From Media Library – How to add an image to your page or post.
- Add Image From Computer – How to add an image from your computer to a page or post.
- Delete Image – How to delete an image from your page or post.
- Edit Image – How to edit an image whilst you’re inside your page or post. This includes alignment, title and more.
- Plus 6 more
- Link Categories – How to group your links.
- Add Links – How to manage links from your website to other website.
- Edit Links – How to add and edit links on you page or post.
- Add a page to a menu
- Move pages on a menu
- Add a custom link to a menu
Software Specific Videos
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – an easy way to make the search engines happy
- WooCommerce Products – if you have a shopping cart
- Google Analytics – a great way to keep track of your traffic
If you want to “do it yourself,” you can get WordPress Training Videos for only $69/year.
But you don’t have to… I can make the changes for you! That way you can do what you do best… run your business!