Redesigning your site can be much more than just changing the look and feel. It’s a great opportunity to adapt to your market.
When you ask the right questions from the get-go, you can save time, frustration and dollars in the long run.
Rebecca Rubin addresses the five most important questions to ask before starting a redesign.
- What is the goal of the new website?
- What is and is not working with the current site?
- What are your ‘must haves’ vs ‘nice to haves’?
- Am I currently using a content management system, and if so, how is it working for me?
- Should I do this in-house or outsource?
If you’re considering a redesign, check out Rebecca’s post, Redesigning Your Website in 2015? Start By Asking These 5 Questions.